Fleettracker Newsletter November 2015
Maritimes Cluster Norddeutschland.
Herberg Engineering recently became member of the Maritimes Cluster Norddeutschland. For more information see http://www.maritimes-cluster.de/
Fleettracker is switching to HERE-Chart
The Fleettracker Chart Module will switch from BING to HERE-Charts. First trials to start January 2016. Together with better performance, the Chart will then also support mobile devices.
Fleettacker Release Log: ombra_release
Ombra_Release (November 2015)
- BugFix : #1822 Switching from Ship Schedule to Position List no longer deselects group (Schedule)
- BugFix : #2129 Table Header Colors (Data -> Report History)
- Feature : Alarm App (Dashboard)
- Feature : Login error message
Daily Report Version 3.9
Version 3.9.01 (November 2015)
- BugFix : Crew lists are separated by name. Debarked list cannot overwrite embarked list.
- BugFix : Calling order of loading Crew List Module and Working Hours Module (WHM).
- BugFix : Via *.ini file the input of agent data can now be made mandatory for canals and anchorages.
- BugFix : Working Hour Module (WHM) calendar widget has been fixed.
- BugFix : Typo fixed in crew list dialog.
- BugFix : Working Hour Module (WHM) rule "More than 2 rest periods in 24h" has been fixed.
- BugFix : Working Hour Module (WHM) rule "6h rule" has been fixed.
- Feature : Crew list entries can be sorted by clicking the header cell.
- Feature : ETB has been added to schedule view.
- Feature : Missing agent data has been added as a reminder in the comment field.
- Feature : Arrival and Departure Reports may be made mandatory for canals and anchorages via the *.ini file.
Herberg Engineering GmbH Ruhrstrasse 90 22761 Hamburg - Germany Tel.: xx49 40 3990 3494 Fax: xx49 40 3990 3495 Mobile Phone: xx49 173 8683 315 E-Mail: email@example.com Web: http://www.herberg-engineering.com Amtsgericht Hamburg Registernummer: HR B 77 140